January 2005 -- The Memphis Dream Home is in it's final design stage and construction is beginning on a beautiful corner lot in one of the most affluent areas in Shelby County, in the heart of Germantown.
Our inspiration for the Memphis Dream Home is English modern in theme. This 10,000 plus square foot home will have every bell and whistle imaginable and is expected to cost approximately $3.5 million.
The 2006 Memphis Dream Home has been in the design stages for over 2 years. This Hollywood home has been featured in in many movie classics: we have honed its design to appeal to the most discriminating buyer. This home will showcase the finest artisan's true cutting edge workmanship. This beautiful 3-acre lot in Germantown will have over 1,000 ft. on Poplar Avenue. This highly visible, rare dream home location is ideal for any upscale home buyer.
The Memphis Dream Home is a 10,000 plus sq. ft. home that has all the luxuries that a person would desire, including but not limited to:
- professional media room that seats 25 people,
- 2,000 gallon salt water aquarium,
- imported Russian granite,
- imported French fine wood.
- stillwater pool with waterfalls,
- outdoor kitchen,
- conservatory with roof views overlooking gardens and streams,
- koi ponds with luminescent waterfalls,
- trees and stone benches for reading and relaxing.
Combining an extremely desirable location with cutting edge technology, the Memphis Dream Home will live up to its name as one of the finest homes ever built in Tennessee.
Serious inquiries only, please call (901) 859-3135.